• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
• What data do we collect?
Our website collects the following data:
• Information we collect when you visit this website: When you visit, Non-identifying personal information regarding device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring / exit pages and date / time stamps.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our website with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our website collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order,
• Manage your account,
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• View website usage analytics
Advertisements and sponsors:
When we process your order, a third-party payment provider may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our website uses wix.com to securely store your data at data centers located in the United States of America, Ireland, Japan and Israel. Other jurisdictions may also be used for the proper delivery of services.
Our website will keep your personal information for as long as your account is active, and no longer than is needed. You can delete your personal information by deleting your entire account by contacting us at
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting your entire account.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click unsubscribe on any marketing email you receive.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal
data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any
information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to
complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal
data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the
processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to “us” processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the
data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit: allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Working with advertisers or sponsors to track purchases.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Our website uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our
website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what
language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies
• Advertising - Our website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to
our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your
browser, device, and your IP address. Our website sometimes shares some limited
aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online
data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your
concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.